• You’ve tried the traditional pelvic floor exercises and they haven’t worked?
• You’ve been told the only option is surgery?
• You experience pelvic health pain in your hips, stomach, vagina and back?
• You suffer with incontinence?
• You have a prolapse and have been told you need surgery?
• You struggle with doing the day-to-day activities you used to do like walking, running, jumping on a trampoline with the kids?
• You feel fed up and at the point of accepting this as normal?
When I discovered I had separated abdominal muscles, then again when I received the devastating news that I had a pelvic organ prolapse. I felt weak, scared & like my body had let me down, and I had let it down.
I thought, “How could this be happening to me?”
After recovering from post-natal depression and slowly creating exercises as a prescription to heal, I began to feel better.
Through trial and error, I discovered the more I moved and the more of me I moved (instead of doing those pull-in and up exercises I had learned as a young dancer & Pilates Teacher); I not only healed my mind, I healed my abdominal muscles and Pelvic Floor.
Here’s what you will experience and enjoy with my unique, empowering membership…